About this activity
Discover the Cuban Three Cities.
Cuba's rich and fascinating history can be experienced firsthand by traveling to the cities of Trinidad, Santa Clara, and Cienfuegos, as well as learning about the country's customs and traditions. Start with the 16th-century Villa de la Santisima Trinidad to visit the ancient hub of the Caribbean’s sugar cane industry. Roam through the renowned cane fields and sugar mills and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Valle de Los Ingenios. Your next stop is the city of Santa Clara, where you will visit the famous Che Guevara Mausoleum to learn about the beginnings of modern Cuba. Then venture onto Cienfuegos, the first and an outstanding example of an architectural ensemble representing the new ideas of modernity, hygiene, and order in urban planning as developed in Latin America from the 19th century.
The Cuban Three Cities are a must-see. Experience the magic of Trinidad, Santa Clara, and Cienfuegos.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Additional services available
- Learn about Cuba's history and customs in its present and past by visiting Trinidad, Santa Clara, and Cienfuegos.
- The 16th century Villa de la Santisima Trinidad to visit the ancient hub of the Caribbean’s sugar cane industry.
- See the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Valle de Los Ingenios.
- In Santa Clara, you will visit the famous Che Guevara Mausoleum.
- Marvel at Cienfuegos is the first outstanding example of an architectural ensemble representing the new ideas of modernity.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring snacks and beverages
Bring your passport in case you want to use a credit card. Some sites and museums may charge a small fee for using cameras.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.